Not a member yet? Register now and get started.

lock and key

Sign in to your account.

Account Login

Forgot your password?

S&P 500 Closing Bell Contest

Support Our Students | Comments Off on S&P 500 Closing Bell Contest

Predict the 2019 year-end number of the S&P 500–you can support a worthy cause and have a chance at winning some serious cash!

The participant with the closest guess wins 40% of the total ticket sales. The runner-up wins 10%. 50% of all proceeds support Stocks in the Future (SIF).

Prices now through July 31, 2019

☐$20 One Guess   ☐$35 Two Guesses   ☐$50 Three Guesses

Prices beginning August 1, 2019; bidding ends on
September 30, 2019

☐$30 One Guess   ☐$50 Two Guesses   ☐$75 Three Guesses

You can enter the
contest one of two ways:

You can enter the contest one of two ways: 

  1. Click the button below which will direct you to PayPal
    1. Log in
    2. Click “Send”
    3. Enter email:
    4. Enter your guesses (either 1, 2, or 3) in the “Add a Note” box. Please separate your numeric guesses with a semi-colon.
    5. See above for details on ticket prices

2. Print This Form and return to the address below along with a check made payable to Stocks in the Future. If you prefer, we can put you in touch with a member of the SIF Board of Directors

Stocks in the Future

2800 N. Charles Street, Suite 420

Baltimore, MD 21218